Transdermal Magnesium Therapy E-Book
This book has the potential to save your life. Magnesium has been used around the world to bring people back from the brink of death and Dr Mark Sircus examines how this amazing mineral that is so overlooked by the majority affects so many aspects of our health including cancer, heart disease, diabetes, depression, asthma, inflammation, arthritis and autism.
Please be advised that this is an E-Book. We offer our eBooks in PDF, MOBI and ePub form meaning it's beautiful, you can print and navigate to references inside the document and outside to resources available on the Internet.
We recomend that you read the About The E-Books page.
If you want to learn a powerful healing system designed by nature, what the best form of magnesium is and how to take it at higher doses than is possible by oral means alone then this book will answer your questions. This book provides everything one needs to learn about magnesium medicine.
Magnesium can be administered orally, transdermally, intravenously, it can be nebulized directly into the lungs, added to baths and even used in enemas. The water we drink ideally also would have a high magnesium content.
Doctors are familiar with using magnesium chloride as a medicine which can be administered to a patient while they are having a heart attack or stroke to great effect. In light of the fact that most of us are magnesium deficient and that without sufficient magnesium our bodies are unable to function correctly makes information about magnesium medicine crucial--information that no one can really afford to miss.
This is what Dr. Sircus considers his professional edition of this work, which is also available in hard copy in its original form. This ‘special edition’ of the Transdermal Magnesium Therapy book is not just about transdermal magnesium but all forms and methods of administration.
Magnesium is essential for vibrant health and cannot be manufactured by the body leaving us responsible for providing enough. Almost all of us need to be doing better with our magnesium intakes because it is required by more than 300 chemical reactions including proper muscle and nerve function. Even a mild deficiency of magnesium has noticeable health effects.
“It is highly regrettable that a deficiency of such an inexpensive, low-toxicity nutrient results in diseases that cause incalculable suffering and expense throughout the world”
- Dr. Steven Johnson
Research published in the American Journal of Epidemiology in 2002 shows that when the diets of 2,566 children ages 11-19 were studied, less than 14 percent of boys and 12 percent of girls had adequate intakes of magnesium.
This is particularly worrying when one considers that as a general rule, deficiencies are only amplified as we get older. This means we are all at risk of having a magnesium deficiency and it is likely that at least 80% of us are deficient. In 1995, the Gallop Organization conducted a survey and found that 72% of adult Americans consume less than the Recommended Daily Allowance for Magnesium
The benefits of increasing your magnesium intake can be rapid in the case of muscle spasms and cramps and other types of pain. A magnesium bath shortly before retiring can be enough to achieve a deep and peaceful nights rest. It’s not uncommon that someone taking magnesium for one particular purpose notices its powerful beneficial effect in other areas. People suddenly find they are less irritable, have fewer aches and pains or their energy levels have shot up. This is the power of giving your body what has been dubbed the “master mineral.” Some of the conditions which could benefit from magnesium therapy include:
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Diabetes mellitus
- Parkinson’s disease
- Circulatory disturbances:
- Cardiac Infarction
- Cluster headaches
- Abdominal pain
- Stress-dependent disorders
Most of us are very familiar with taking medicines and supplements orally though there are also many medicines now given transdermally (direct absorption through the skin). Popular examples are nicotine patches, hormone patches and many others. The advantages of transdermal absorption are varied including the direct application of medicine over an area of pain, the more rapid entry into the bloodstream, bypassing the digestive tract where it can be reduced in its effect by enzyme and acid actions, and increased absorption and bioavailability. In the case of magnesium it can reduce the common side effect of diarrhea that is the single-most limiting factor to increasing our magnesium levels sufficiently. Taken orally, only 30-40%% of the magnesium is actually absorbed possibly less Dr. Jay Cohen, MD, states that "When you take magnesium tablets or capsules, your body absorbs only 30 percent of the magnesium they contain. With many top-selling products, absorption is much less, as little as 10 percent."
- About Dr. Sircus
- Introduction to the 2nd Edition
- The Power of Magnesium
- Magnesium, the Lamp of Life
- Magnesium – Fastest Growing Mineral Supplement
- The Insulin Magnesium Story
- Hemoglobin‘s Oxygen Carrying Capacity
- Magnesium Medicine Basics
- Magnesium Thirst, Magnesium Hunger
- Perfect Magnesium Water
- Magnesium Deficiency Leads Directly to Cellular Stress
- Pharmaceuticals Drive Magnesium Levels Lower
- Natural Emergency & Intensive Care Medicines
- Magnesium Deficiency & Sudden Death by Cardiac Arrest
- Inflammation & Systemic Stress
- Magnesium & Calcium Protect DNA from Radiation
- Calcium Poisoning
- The Ultimate Mitochondrial Cocktail - Magnesium Bicarbonate
- Why Mitochondrial Cocktails Are Important
- Introduction to Magnesium & Cancer
- Magnesium, Selenium & Zinc in Cancer Prevention
- Take Magnesium to Escape Cancer
- Magnesium, DHEA and Cancer
- Magnesium Massage for Cancer Patients
- Magnesium, Detoxification & Chelation
- Magnesium & Stroke
- Magnesium in Heart Health
- Saving the Lives of Millions
- Magnesium & Vascular Disease
- Magnesium Shortages
- Why Don’t Cardiologists Use Magnesium?
- Safer Surgery with Magnesium—Before, During & After
- Blood-Brain Barrier & Magnesium in Alzheimer’s
- Multiple Sclerosis—The Magnesium, Selenium, Iodine, & Mercury Connection
- Magnesium & Endocrine Function
- Diabetes Epidemic Rising Dramatically
- Magnesium & Diabetes
- White Rice & Diabetes
- Magnesium, Leptin and Obesity
- Diabetes & Cancer
- Principles & Practices of Transdermal Medicine
- Combining Oral with Transdermal
- Magnesium Administration
- Magnesium Massage—Hospice & Palliative Care
- More on Transdermal Magnesium Therapy
- Nebulizing Magnesium & Other Medicinals
- Medical Miracles from the Sea
- Magnesium Chloride Product Analysis
- Chloride Vs Sulfate Forms
- Magnesium & Sports Medicine
- Magnesium & Back Pain Management
- Magnesium for Safer Pregnancy & Birth
- Magnesium & Sleep Disturbances
- Warnings & Contraindications
- Magnesium, Sexuality, Life & Aging
- Testing & Estimating Magnesium Levels
- Magnesium & Stress, Depression,Violence
- Testimonials on Depression & Magnesium
- More Testimonials
- Closing Statements & Medical Malpractice
- APPENDIX: Recommended Product Sources
Please be advised that this is an E-Book but not a pdf. It is in ePub form meaning it's beautiful, you can print and navigate to references inside the document and outside to resources available on the Internet.
We recomend that you read the About The E-Books page.
Aproximate Number of Pages: 489
Avaible File Formats: .epub and .mobi
File Size: 5.3 MB (.epub) / 4.5 MB (.mobi)