Natural Allopathic Protocol
The Natural Allopathic Medicine protocol is powerful and at the same time extraordinarily safe because nutritional medicines, not pharmaceuticals, are employed. They are water-based highly concentrated nutritional medicines, not chemical, and the supreme ones are magnesium chloride, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), selenium, sulfur, iodine, glutathione and Vitamin C.
The Natural Allopathic Medicine protocol is for every disease and for every income level. Most of the items in the protocol can be taken orally, and some can also be used transdermally or administered intravenously by a doctor or a nurse in more desperate medical situations. Transdermal applications include topical application directly on the skin, magnesium massages, medical baths, nebulization into the lungs, glutathione suppositories, and medicated enemas.
These are the main components of the Natural Allopathic protocol. You can find a detailed description of how to use each one of them in the book Treatment Essentials.
- Magnesium chloride (baths, massage, oral, IVs, nebulized)
- Bicarbonate/ carbon dioxide medicine (both sodium and potassium bicarbonates)
- Iodine (with possible inclusion of natural thyroid hormone)
- Selenium, vitamin E, glutathione
- Vitamin C (extremely high ORAC antioxidant therapy)
- Cannabidiol (CBD) (legalized medical marijuana without THC)
- Breathing retraining (slowing the breathing down, stress reduction)
- Tears of the Melting Heart (connecting directly with one’s own vulnerability)
- Far-Infrared Heat (treatments for cancer and pain)
- Sun exposure, vitamin D
- Light, frequency, color, Photon therapies
- Seawater (oral, nebulized, intestinal irrigation, IVs), whole salt
- Water (medicinal quality and full hydration)
- Sexual Healing and Health
- Nutrition: Superfoods, spirulina, natural chelation, enzyme therapy, vitamins A & B, juice fasting, aloe vera, organic sulfur (MSM), alpha-lipoic acid and sodium thiosulphate
- Intestinal health (probiotics, enemas, colonics, clay, etc.)
- Exercise, yoga (Social support, therapeutic support, therapeutic massage, spiritual processing, abdominal shiatsu are important areas of concern.) Not covered extensively in this book.
What Is This Protocol Useful For?
The answer to that question is just about everything! Composed of innovative and sophisticated therapies, each component is evidence-based integrative medicine from around the world that pays special attention to treating the underlying causes of sickness. All components are safe, non-toxic medicinals. All are perfectly legal and together will outperform any pharmaceutically oriented approach.