Join 90,000 others
in my newsletter and
get a free ebook!

Innovative Medicine eBook Cover

Calcium – A Major Cause of Disease

Published on January 4, 2019

Calcium - A Major Cause of Disease

This is just the beginning of an in-depth review of the calcium story: Heart and circulatory problems are still the number one cause of chronic illness and death in North America today. Worldwide, the WHO predicts that, by the year 2020, cardiovascular disease will account for 11.1 million deaths a year. At least 40% of the adult population takes one or more prescription drugs for one type of heart or circulation problem or another, which do not work because they do not reverse calcification and do not provide the magnesium to keep the heart healthy.

Calcification happens when calcium builds up in body tissue, blood vessels, or organs. This buildup can harden and disrupt our body’s normal processes. Calcium is transported through the bloodstream. It’s also found in every cell. As a result, calcification can occur in almost any part of the body. According to the National Academy of Medicine about 99 percent of our body’s calcium is in our teeth and bones. The other 1 percent is in the blood, muscles, fluid outside the cells, and other body tissues.

The major question we must ask is why do we find ourselves with calcium buidups, in all the wrong places, even when our calcium levels are normal? Why does calcium, an essential mineral, cause us so many problems by participating in the cause of many diseases. Most doctors down play the toxicity of calcium believing that calcium just sits around doing nothing except gumming up the works, which is bad enough.

Medical science has recent discovery nano-bacterium, which are so small it challenges the very definition of life. They are slow growing entities that wrap themselves in a hard shell of calcium. They make otherwise good calcium go bad. Few doctors suspect your clogged arteries might be caused by these nano-bacteria? Those lumps in your breasts? Fibroid? Disease forming calcium deposits are very common.

Magnesium deficiencies, which is endemic in modern populations, makes calcium toxic. Magnesium controls calcium, makes calcium more absorbable, making it less likely that calcium will lodge anywhere in the body. Magnesium increases the solubility of calcium. Supplementing magnesium to the diet has demonstrated significant effect in preventing recurrences of kidney stones.

It is safe to assume that sufficient intake of magnesium will prevent calcification anywhere in the body but once calcification takes root we need stronger artillery to blast hardened calcification deposits. Calcium will ultimately land in the muscles of the heart, the heart valves and the blood vessels, leading to cardiovascular disease if you are not getting enough Vit C, D3 and K2, your body will direct the calcium you ingest from your food, to where it belongs, not in your heart and blood vessels.

# # #

CoronaVirus Bundle

Learn Dr Sircus protocol including dosages, methods, side effects and contra-indications. This bundle includes the special edition of Transdermal Magnesium Therapy, Iodine and Sodium Bicarbonate eBooks.

get yours

Dr. Mark Sircus AC., OMD, DM (P)

Professor of Natural Oncology, Da Vinci Institute of Holistic Medicine
Doctor of Oriental and Pastoral Medicine
Founder of Natural Allopathic Medicine

Never miss Dr. Sircus updates. Join 90,000 others in my newsletter and get a free ebook!

Get Updates

Join 90,000 others
in my newsletter and
get a free ebook!

Innovative Medicine eBook Cover


For questions pertaining to your own personal health issues or for specific dosing of Dr. Sircus's protocol items please seek a consultation or visit our knowledge base to see if your question may have been answered previously.