There are two primary domains we humans live in, the state of our minds and the state of our being. With our minds we think, we conceive, imagine, rationalize and assume. Certainly it is not our hearts that judge. Our emotions are of this realm because they come from our thoughts and perceptions. With our being we feel, empathize and have compassion. We do feel our emotions and certainly feel the pleasure of sex.
There are tears from emotion/self-pity and then there are tears of the melting heart. It is more than helpful to know the difference. Though this essay is about heightened states of being at the bottom of this essay is a list of 20 states of lower being that have been exposed during the pandemic. We are seeing the worst come out of the woodwork forcing the rest of us to be our best. If there ever was a world wide war between good and evil we are deep into it.
America is on a bad trip. The country
has lost its way psychologically.
Last week I wrote Toward a New Psychology today is on spirituality. I feel we all need some positive input because the world is becoming more unsafe with each passing week as a new pathological medical totalitarianism remakes society into a global medicalized police state. It is pathetic that we are trusting the very people who helped made the COVID-19 bio-weapon to herd us like cattle into the vaccine slaughter house. Evil is Hidden In Plain Sight in this wonderful new world of ours.
Nations have often gone mad in a matter of months.
Victor Davis Hanson
In America the vaccine SS are promising to knock on your door in an attempt to convince you that vaccines aren’t causing blood clots at pandemic proportions and no one is dying of the COVID vaccines even though the CDC’s VARES reporting system reports vaccine deaths going through the stratosphere (last two weeks at a clip of 2,000 reported deaths a week). COVID vaccines are safe, every politician, “expert” and media figure says they are “safe”. But every reputable doctor and medical scientist I read disagree and a CDC whistle-blower said under oath that the CDC is under-reporting vaccine deaths by a factor of 5.
The Turks have passed a century in denial of the genocide against the Armenians and again we have the same against everyone with the vaccines and the hunt has already begun for the un-vaccinated. Yet amazingly, in the United States, at this very moment, more people are dying from the COVID vaccines than from COVID infections.
New Spiritual Discovery
Seems almost impossible to write anything without saying something about the pandemic but I am writing this essay because of a discovery I recently made in my meditations. I first woke to my spiritual life forty years ago when I read “Seek first the kingdom of heaven and everything shall be given to you….and then greater things you shall do.” I was studying Freud at the university at the time yet these words held more power, made more sense. They launched me on my spiritual journey. About two to three years ago I realized that I had pretty much achieved the first part and consciously started wondering what these greater things I should be doing. Was a mystery to me but I kept praying and asking for enlightenment about this.
Recently I began to expand the frequency of my mediation and prayers and broke through to five times a day. Though I am still not able to maintain that level of discipline I was still wondering about what would come from this or what I would do until I realized it was not something I would do but something I would be.
I am now bathing myself in the Light of Pure Consciousness with the perception that I am growing my being meaning trying to evolve myself into a more caring being. I care a lot but it seems we can always add to that capacity.
It is really not a light, or at least that is not how I experience it. It is just pure awareness, perfect stillness, a nice place to be.
God to me is not a belief or concept or something frozen in ancient books but the light of pure consciousness that burns bright in my mind after four decades of meditation. Pure consciousness, what is that? It is much easier to say what it isn’t than what it is. If we sit down in meditation and relax until we do not feel our bodies, then slow our minds down till there are no more thoughts to think, and calm our hearts until there is no more emotion, no feeling, no hearing, and no images in our imagination, what do we have left? Nothing but our very own pure consciousness; pure awareness is what is left and this is the foundation of everything that we are.
Perhaps eventually there might be greater things to do but was very happy with allowing the Light to quicken my being. To be honest, the week after my quickening I experienced a fall, preparing for a long overdue vacation, and being caught up in daily life, but also the fall had to do with fear about what I was writing and publishing about the COVID pandemic.
I freaked out a bit when I published ‘Health Officials Do Not Listen So Don’t Listen To Them’ because in reality I was calling for civil disobedience when I concluded that we could take back our planet by ignoring health officials and politicians by simply going out and having a good time. I was so afraid that I posted only to my private readership. If I was in China no doubt I would be shot on sight.
Courage is simply the willingness to be afraid and act anyway. It is the act of facing feelings but not identifying with them. It is the will brought forth and the ultimate in emotional management, to feel and not fear the feelings.
The Marriage of Souls
Twenty Seven years ago I wrote The Marriage of Souls, which is about creating heaven on earth together. From my perspective there is nothing more beautiful than true love, nothing more needed, nothing more hoped for than love, intimacy and understanding from another. Everyone on the planet secretly hungers for deep love but too few find what they are looking for. (I wish this were true for all people. Too many, especially those in power and those with great wealth, seem to secretly hunger to hurt other people.)
Anytime two beings touch closely on our planet it is something of a miracle so hard has it become to establish and maintain real love. Our pure beings need pure love, deserve pure love and live on pure love but somehow our minds, that separate from the heart, find other things beside love to keep itself occupied.
When the vulnerability of being meets up with an equal vulnerability
of being a strong bonding force is naturally set up between these
two beings. Open hearts can do nothing but love and when two
such hearts meet explosions of love are made manifest and
there is nothing we or anyone else can do about it. No power
on earth can dissolve the love of two persons if that love be true.
It ends up that I programmed my soul with the words I wrote in The Marriage of Souls and I did manage to create heaven on earth at my Sanctuary here in Brazil. In my mind and heart is the clarity that love of the divine (God) and the love we can share with another can be equal and sit side by side in our consciousness. A friend from many years ago recently visited with us after decades had passed and he mirrored to me what I had managed to accomplish with my wife and with our lives at Sanctuary.
I am just remembering that I wrote in The Marriage of Souls that it was not one person who would do greater things. ‘We’ humans need to do and be greater to challenge the evil that is bursting upon the world stage. If we do not do something our grandchildren will be wearing masks/suffocation, muzzling, mass infection devices.
Conclusion – Now The Bad News
My faithful readers know that I do not live up on the clouds. My mind is grounded in reality, which is not pretty at all. Sometimes my heart feels indignation but normally I am able to keep quite calm though my body seems to disagree with this assessment as my stress levels keep creeping up.
We have been learned a lot about our fellow man over the course of the virus panic, making my teachings from The Marriage of Souls seem like pure fantasy.
The UK-based rapper known as Zuby recently listed 20 things he learned (Or Had Confirmed) About Humanity During The Pandemic. I guess I would call these characteristics 20 states of lesser being:
- Most people would rather be in the majority, than be right.
2. At least 20% of the population has strong authoritarian tendencies, which will emerge under the right conditions.
3. Fear of death is only rivaled by the fear of social disapproval. The latter could be stronger.
4. Propaganda is just as effective in the modern day as it was 100 years ago. Access to limitless information has not made the average person any wiser.
5. Anything and everything can and will be politicized by the media, government, and those who trust them.
6. Many politicians and large corporations will gladly sacrifice human lives if it is conducive to their political and financial aspirations.
7. Most people believe the government acts in the best interests of the people. Even many who are vocal critics of the government.
8. Once they have made up their mind, most people would rather to commit to being wrong, than admit they were wrong.
9. Humans can be trained and conditioned quickly and relatively easily to significantly alter their behaviors — for better or worse.
10. When sufficiently frightened, most people will not only accept authoritarianism, but demand it.
11. People who are dismissed as “conspiracy theorists” are often well researched and simply ahead of the mainstream narrative.
12. Most people value safety and security more than freedom and liberty, even if said “safety” is merely an illusion.
13. Hedonic adaptation occurs in both directions, and once inertia sets in, it is difficult to get people back to “normal.”
14. A significant % of people thoroughly enjoy being subjugated.
15. “The Science” has evolved into a secular pseudo-religion for millions of people in the West. This religion has little to do with science itself.
16. Most people care more about looking like they are doing the right thing, rather than actually doing the right thing.
17. Politics, the media, science, and the healthcare industries are all corrupt, to varying degrees. Scientists and doctors can be bought as easily as politicians.
18. If you make people comfortable enough, they will not revolt. You can keep millions docile as you strip their rights, by giving them money, food, and entertainment.
19. Modern people are overly complacent and lack vigilance when it comes to defending their own freedoms from government overreach.
20. It’s easier to fool a person than to convince them that they have been fooled.