• From birth to one year of age – 10 ml in the feeding bottle every other day
• From 1 to 4 years of age – 10 ml daily away from meals
• Over 4 years of age – 10 to 40 ml daily according to the severity of the case
• Adults – 30 to 60 ml daily according to the severity of the case
• Elderly people – 10 to 20 ml per day, or as required, over several months
Instructions for Use
Seawater is to be taken orally on an empty stomach 20-30 minutes before meals or at least 1½-2 hours after meals. Seawater should be taken pure (hypertonic) or isotonic (diluted in water by 2/3). For children who find the product too salty, it may be taken diluted in some milk or juice.