Most of our cancer patients have
a lot of amalgam dental fillings.
- Professor W Kostler
Mercury is a very important subject but also a very confusing one for there are people and organizations working hard advising you not to be concerned. Worse, each area of worry is played off against the others meaning the media will go mad about the mercury levels in fish but say nothing about the dangers of mercury containing dental amalgam or the thimerosal used in vaccines, which is fifty percent ethyl mercury by weight. The practical questions each parent and family needs to face in regards to mercury are:
1) Should I let dentists put mercury in my children’s mouths?
2) Should I let the pediatrician inject mercury into my baby’s body?
3) Should I eat fish that contain high levels of mercury?
4) Should I live anywhere near a coal fired power station or any number of other mercury spouting sites like medical and municipal incinerators, cement plants; even crematoria put out large amounts of mercury into the environment because of the melting teeth?
5) Should I throw out my old mercury thermometer?
6) Is mercury involved in the etiology of my or my children’s diseases and learning disorders?
7) Should we undergo chelation treatments to remove the mercury from our bodies?
8) Should we have our old dental amalgam fillings removed?
9) Should I be supplementing with selenium because selenium offers a great deal of protection against the toxicity of mercury?
10) Should I be consuming more anti-oxidants and glutathione promoting nutritional agents to reduce the overall threat?
11) Should the information we are being told by our government officials and regulatory bodies be trusted and held as “truth”?
Numbers nine and ten should be bolded in everyone’s mind because we need more than information about a disaster of untold dimensions in the making. We need answers, we need things we can do to protect ourselves and our children from The Rising Tide of Mercury and other Toxic Chemicals.
Selenium as we shall see is crucial to our understanding the dangers of mercury toxicity as well as it being one of the most important keys to protection from mercury. Minerals in general offer keys to health and protection from the onslaught of chemical toxicity that floods the world and thus our bodies today. This is actually just one volume of a series of four books from the International Medical Veritas Organization that deal with medical subjects of a most troubling kind. All of these volumes work together to clearly diagnose a grave medical situation and then addresses it with clear treatments that are safe and effect.
This is most needed because our governments and medical organizations believe that mercury and many other common chemical poisons are not something we have to worry terribly about. So what do they do, they allow dentists to put it in you and your children’s mouths. They allow doctors and nurses to inject it directly into infants and adults, and they do much too little to control the mercury pollution pouring into the air from many industrial and medical sources. Mercury is dangerous because it’s a neurotoxin, a poisonous substance that even at low concentrations can damage or destroy nerve tissue. Clearly it’s a dangerous substance whose presence is rising in the world but your friendly health officials are not concerned so why should you be?
The best reason to be concerned revolve around the many scientists and doctors from around the globe who have shown how low levels of mercury toxicity is directly related to illnesses like cancer, heart disease and a host of neurological problems like Alzheimer’s, MS, ALS, autism spectrum syndromes and could even be playing a major role in the rapid increases we are seeing in diabetes because of the way mercury attacks sulfur bonds in both insulin and insulin receptor sites.